Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Deviating to chemicals wasn't worth it!

When my friend Renee moved back to Texas, she gave me all of her cleaning products and the food that was left in her freezer. I was happy for the free items, it will save me a little money. We can all use a little help in the financial department.

One of the items she gave me was a certain dishwashing soap that was supposed to "renew" the skin of the hands of the user. I had always wondered if it would work so I was guiltily and eagerly excited to try it. And of course, my hands were so used to the natural ingredients of my company's lemon brite dishwashing soap that my hands dried out almost immediately after using the chemical filled soap from Renee. I couldn't believe it!

Moral of the story: When you find the best, don't deviate!

No comments:

Post a Comment