Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Announcement and New Product Review

If you have been chatting with me about becoming a member, now might be the time to do it! For the next 20 days, annual memberships are only $1 again. That is a $30 yearly savings on products you already use and a small investment to start working from home! Email me for more details!

At convention, a plethora of new products were introduced. I want to tell you the product I am most excited about and am in love with, the new deodorant. As most of you know, I am a runner and work out pretty regularly. The old version was okay, but I am not going to lie, I sweat a lot and I stink! The old deodorant worked for ordinary days, but when I was getting active, I stank and broke out in under my arms! The new herbal deodorant not only works, is aluminum free, and doesn't cause breakouts, but it smells wonderful and when I wear it so do I! It holds up to its claims!

No comments:

Post a Comment